- Kinds of Blue: The Galapagos Islands: Conservation and exploration seen through the eyes of a resident artist of the archipelago.
- Land-based adventures in the Galapagos Islands: a practical round-up of the options for exploring the islands, from hiking, kayaking to snorkelling and diving.
- A Stroll Down the Avenue of the Volcanoes: adventure and ecotourism in the Ecuadorian Andes (markets/volcanoes/horseback riding/mountain biking/haciendas/lodges/cloudforest/textiles).
- Kapawi Ecolodge: award-winning ecolodge in the Ecuadorian Amazon, set to be handed over entirely to the Achuar Indians in 2011. $3 million spent so far!
- Hacienda Living: touring the best of Ecuador 's haciendas, by horseback and car, with adventure opportunities and some pretty eccentric owners.
- Humble in the Jungle: Ecuadorian Amazon ecotourism is a continent-leader. A round-up of the best lodges and the best adventures and opportunities.
- Ecotravel in Peru round-up: from jungle lodges, the Inca Trail, to the ruins and adventures of white-water rafting or horseback riding.
- At Play in the Fields of the Inca: Playground of the Incas, the Sacred Valley close to Cusco and on the way to Machu Picchu has it all: ruins, lodges, markets, villages, trails to blaze.
- Flight of the Condor: exploring the world's deepest canyons, Colca and Cotahuasi, in southern Peru, the best place on the continent to spot the elusive, and massive, Andean condor, the world's largest flying bird.
- Touching the Angel's Wings: Journey to the world's highest waterfall
Angel Falls by plane and dugout canoe.
- Journey to the Lost World: Trek to the mysterious Mount Roraima, the source of Conan Doyle's adventure yarn, The Lost World.
- Sabana Dreaming: Exploring Canaima National Park, one of largest and most unique national parks in the world, famous for its table-top mountain dubbed 'islands in time' for their evolutionationary isolation over millennia.
- Jungle Newbie: Adventuring in to the Orinoco jungle, home of Yekwana Indians.
- In the Wake of Columbus: A boat trip along the wild shores of the Paria Peninsula, the only South American soil that Colombus touched on his journeys of discovery.
- Planes, Manes and Automobiles: Among the cowboys and incredible wildlife of Venezuela 's Llanos plains, home to anaconda, capybara and huge numbers of bright birds.
- Cloud Nine: The best locations in the country for exploring the beautiful and mega-diverse cloudforests of Venezuela.
- Peak Practice: Community tourism and mountain trekking/climbing amid the Venezuelan Andes.
- Park Dreams: Exploring Doug Tompkins' Pumalin Park in Patagonia, a huge private park owned by the US millionaire, founder of the Esprit clothing giant.
- Deep Sleep: Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake in the heart of the Siberian wilderness, offers a range of activities and adventures.
- Vodka on the Rocks: The Kamchatka Peninsula: On the northern tip of the Pacific Rim of Fire, the peninsula was completely closed until the 1990s. It boasts stunning, wild landscapes of active volcanoes, populated by large populations of bear. Easily reached from US/Canadian west coast.